3.5 mm Locking Proximal Humerus Plates Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
3.5 mm Locking Proximal Humerus Plates Specification
- Plates available holes are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- Plate has combi holes and round holes. Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
- The shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 3.5 mm cortical screws or 4 mm cancellous screws in the compression portion. Distal locking holes in plate head accept 3.5 mm locking screws or 3.5 mm cortical screws.
- 9 proximal locking holes, Offer multiple screw configuration options for proximal fixation.
- 3.5 mm Locking Proximal Humerus Plates allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Limited-contact surface reduces bone-to-plate contact and helps to preserve the periosteal blood supply.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Pre-contoured plate to match anatomical shape.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for 3.5 mm Locking Proximal Humerus Plates. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
3.5 mm Locking Proximal Humerus Plates Uses
3.5 mm Locking Proximal Humerus Plates are indicated for fractures and fracture dislocations, osteotomies, and nonunions of the proximal humerus, particularly for patients with osteopenic bone. This plate addresses complex fractures of the proximal humerus