3.5 mm Locking Reconstruction Plates Curved Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
3.5 mm Locking Reconstruction Plates Curved Specification
- Plates available holes are 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22.
- Plate has combi holes and round holes. Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
- The shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 3.5 mm cortical screws or 4 mm cancellous screws in the compression portion.
- 3.5 mm Locking Reconstruction Plates Curved allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Limited-contact surface reduces bone-to-plate contact and helps to preserve the periosteal blood supply.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Pre-contoured plate to match anatomical shape.
- Low-profile plate design increases the ease of contouring.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for 3.5 mm Locking Reconstruction Plates Curved. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
3.5 mm Locking Reconstruction Plates Curved Uses
3.5 mm Locking Reconstruction Plates Curved are used in the reconstruction of the Pelvic fractures.