3.5 mm Locking T Plates 3 Head Holes Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
3.5 mm Locking T Plates 3 Head Holes Specification
- Plates available holes are 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Plate has combi holes and round holes. Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
- The shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 3.5 mm cortical screws or 4 mm cancellous screws in the compression portion. Distal locking holes in plate head accept 3.5 mm locking screws.
- 3.5 mm Locking T Plates 3 Head Holes allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Pre-contoured plate to match anatomical shape.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for 3.5 mm Locking T Plates 3 Head Holes. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
3.5 mm Locking T Plates 3 Head Holes Uses
3.5 mm Locking T Plates 3 Head Holes are designed to be used to treat intra-articular or extraarticular of distal radius fractures and osteotomies.