3.5 mm Locking Superior Anterior Clavicle Plates Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
3.5 mm Locking Superior Anterior Clavicle Plates Specification
- Plates available holes are 6, 7 and 8.
- Plates available for Left and Right both direction
- Plate has combi holes and round holes. Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
- The shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 3.5 mm cortical screws or 4 mm cancellous screws in the compression portion.
- 3.5 mm Locking Superior Anterior Clavicle Plates allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Limited-contact surface reduces bone-to-plate contact and helps to preserve the periosteal blood supply.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Pre-contoured plate to match anatomical shape.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for 3.5 mm Locking Superior Anterior Clavicle Plates. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
3.5 mm Locking Superior Anterior Clavicle Plates Uses
3.5 mm Locking Superior Anterior Clavicle Plates are used for fixation of fractures, malunions, nonunions, and osteotomies of the clavicle in adults and in both adolescents and transitional adolescents, in which the clavicular growth plates have fused or in which the growth plates will not be crossed by the plate system.