3.5 mm Locking Calcaneal Plates Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
3.5 mm Locking Calcaneal Plates Specification
- Plates has 15 holes, Versatile 15 locking holes address multiple fracture patterns.
- Plates available for Left and Right both direction.
- Plates available in two length, 69 mm and 76 mm.
- Bendable tabs provide support for the anterior process and plantar fragments.
- Angled and ascending holes buttress the sustentaculum and provide better support of the calcaneotalar articular surface Lateral application.
- Locking screws provide standard bicortical and/or unicortical fixation.
- Threaded locking holes offer a fixed-angle construct to buttress the articular surfaces of the calcaneus.
- Permit multiple points of fixation to buttress small fragments.
- Accept standard 2.7 mm and 3.5 mm cortical screws as alternatives to, or in conjunction with, 3.5 mm locking screws.
- 3.5 mm Locking Calcaneal Plates allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Pre-contoured plate to match anatomical shape.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for Calcaneal Plates. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
3.5 mm Locking Calcaneal Plates Uses
- 3.5 mm Locking Calcaneal Plates address complex fractures of the calcaneus.
- 3.5 mm Locking Calcaneal Plates are indicated for fractures and osteotomies of the calcaneus including, but not limited to, extra-articular, intra- articular, joint depression, tongue type, and severely comminuted fractures.