3.5 mm Locking One Third Tubular Plates Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
3.5 mm Locking One Third Tubular Plates Specification
- Plates available holes are 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20.
- Plate has combi holes and round holes. Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
- The shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 3.5 mm cortical screws or 4 mm cancellous screws in the compression portion.
- 3.5 mm Locking One Third Tubular Plates allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for 3.5 mm Locking One Third Tubular Plates. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
3.5 mm Locking One Third Tubular Plates Uses
3.5 mm Locking One Third Tubular Plates are designed to be used for smaller bones particularly Ulna, Radius, Fibula, Metatarsals and Metacarpals bones. It is specially intended for the fixation of fractures in the lateral Malleolus, in the distal Ulna and Olecranon.