1.5 mm Screw Craniomaxillofacial Specification, Uses & Sizes
- 1.5 mm Screw Craniomaxillofacial available lengths are 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm and 30mm.
- Screws are made from pure Titanium.
- Any additional length sizes of this screw will be made on demand.
- This is Cross Head screw.
- Instruments are available for this screw such as Bone Taps, Combined Drill & Tap Sleeve, Counter Sink, Depth Gauge, Drill Bits, Drill Guide, Drill Sleeve, Hollow Mill Screw Removal, Reverse Measuring Device, Screw Drivers and Screw Holding Forceps etc.
1.5 mm Screw Craniomaxillofacial Indications
1.5 mm Screw Craniomaxillofacial is intended for oral, maxillofacial surgery; trauma and reconstructive surgery, specifically for fractures of the subcondylar region of the mandible and fractures of the condylar basis region of the mandible.
1.5 mm Screw Craniomaxillofacial Contraindications
Screw is contraindicated for use in Acute or chronic, local or systemic infections, Allergy to implant material and Insufficient bone quality to secure implant.