2 mm Locking Cortical Screw Specification, Uses & Sizes
2 mm Locking Cortical Screw Specification
- 2 mm Locking Cortical Screw available lengths are 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm and 30mm.
- 2 mm Locking Cortical Screw is made from pure Titanium and SS 316L.
- Any additional length sizes of this screw will be made on demand.
- This is Self Tapping Screw. Self Tapping Screws cuts its own thread while being driven into the bone. It makes a small hole while entering the bone which creates a tight friction fit between the threads. This helps fight vibration loosening and allows the parts to be taken apart if needed..
- Instruments are available for this screw such as Bone Taps, Combined Drill & Tap Sleeve, Counter Sink, Depth Gauge, Drill Bits, Drill Guide, Drill Sleeve, Hollow Mill Screw Removal, Reverse Measuring Device, Screw Drivers and Screw Holding Forceps etc.
2 mm Locking Cortical Screw uses
2 mm Locking Cortical Screw is used in fixation of 2mm locking plates.