2.7 mm One Third Tubular Plate Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
2.7 mm One Third Tubular Plate Specification
- Plates available holes are 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Plate has combi holes and round holes. Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
- The shaft holes accept 2.7 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 2.7 mm cortical screws in the compression portion.
- Locking screws offer a fixed-angle construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft, and obtain fixation in osteoporotic bone.
- 2.7 mm One Third Tubular Plate allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Polished surface and rounded edges minimize potential for tendon adhesion.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for 2.7 mm One Third Tubular Plate. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
2.7 mm One Third Tubular Plate Uses
2.7 mm One Third Tubular Plate is designed to be used for smaller bones particularly Ulna, Radius, Fibula, Metatarsals and Metacarpals bones. It is specially intended for the fixation of fractures in the lateral Malleolus, in the distal Ulna and Olecranon.