2.7 mm Locking Volar Column Distal Radius Plate 8 Head Holes Specification, Uses, Sizes & Surgical Instruments.
2.7 mm Locking Volar Column Distal Radius Plate 8 Head Holes Specification
- Plates available holes are 3, 4 and 5.
- Plates available for Left and Right both direction.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Multiple locking screw options in head of plate provide fixation of the radial and intermediate columns.
- Locking screws offer a fixed-angle construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft, and obtain fixation in osteoporotic bone.
- Plate has combi holes and round holes. Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit section for compression.
- The shaft holes accept 2.7 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 2.7 mm cortical screws in the compression portion. locking holes in plate head accept 2.7 mm locking screws .
- 2.7 mm Locking Volar Column Distal Radius Plate 8 Head Holes allow implant placement to address the individual fracture pattern.
- Limited-contact surface reduces bone-to-plate contact and helps to preserve the periosteal blood supply.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Anatomically contoured volar distal radius plates.
- Polished surface and rounded edges minimize potential for tendon adhesion.
- Low plate and screw profile minimizes potential for tendon and soft tissue irritation.
- Rounded edges minimize potential for tendon adhesion.
- Smaller plates and screws address fracture fragments individually, with less overall implant bulk.
- locking plate increases construct stability, decreases risk of screw back-out and subsequent loss of reduction. It also reduces the need for precise anatomic plate contouring and minimizes the risk of stripped screw holes.
- A complete Instruments Set is available for 2.7 mm Locking Volar Column Distal Radius Plate 8 Head Holes. General Instruments are available for this plate such as Plate Bending Press, Plate Holding Forceps, Plate Bending Pliers, Bone Holding Forceps, Bone Elevators, Bone Cutter, Bone Nibbler, Depth Gauge, Sleeve, Screw Driver, Trocar Sleeve etc.
2.7 mm Locking Volar Column Distal Radius Plate 8 Head Holes Uses
2.7 mm Locking Volar Column Distal Radius Plate 8 Head Holes are indicated for fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fractures:
Intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
Intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
Physeal crush injuries
Any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius