3.9 mm Locking Bolt
3.9 mm Locking Bolt Specification
- 3.9 mm Locking Bolt is self tapping. Self tapping bolt cuts its own thread while being driven into the bone. It makes a small hole while entering the bone which creates a tight friction fit between the threads. This helps fight vibration loosening and allows the parts to be taken apart if needed.
- 3.9 mm Locking Bolt lengths are 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 36mm, 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm, 46mm, 48mm, 50mm, 52mm, 54mm, 56mm, 58mm, 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm and 100mm.
- Any additional length sizes of this screw will be made on demand.
- Bolt is made from pure Titanium and SS 316L.
- Instruments are available for this screw such as Bone Taps, Combined Drill & Tap Sleeve, Counter Sink, Depth Gauge, Drill Bits, Drill Guide, Drill Sleeve, Hollow Mill Screw Removal, Reverse Measuring Device, Screw Drivers and Screw Holding Forceps etc.
3.9 mm Locking Bolt uses
3.9 mm Locking Bolt is used for the fixation of Expert Tibia Nail, Tibia Nail and Femoral Nail.